There are now almost 900 Covid-19 cases in Scotland, an increase of 175 since yesterday. The cases in Tayside have increased by 19 overnight to a total of 76 cases.
Now more than ever it is imperative for us all to take all steps possible to reduce the chances of spreading this virus throughout our communities.
Protect yourself and others:
- stay at home
- only go outside for essential food, health and work reasons
- stay 2 metres (6 feet) away from other people
- wash your hands regularly
- wash your hands as soon as you get home
Common symptoms include:
- high temperature or fever
- a persistent cough
- shortness of breath
Health advice can be found on: NHS Inform.
A free helpline can give advice if you do not have symptoms, but are looking for general advice: 0800 028 2816.
The latest information and advice for professionals and organisations is on the Health Protection Scotland website.