This information is taken from the Perth and Kinross Council website regarding the reopening of recycling centres in the region.
All Recycling Centres will be open on their usual days to accept bagged domestic general waste only from 1 June.
In the interest of public safety please consider if your journey is necessary and only bring waste that is a priority for disposal.
Please continue to store bulky items or waste generated from DIY, home clearance or garden projects, as these items will not be accepted at this time.
We anticipate there will a high volume of householders visiting our sites, therefore the following conditions will apply:
- Access will be permitted for domestic waste only. Updates for commercial customers will follow
- Only domestic vehicles will be allowed on site during the first phase of opening. If you arrive in a van or have a trailer of any size, you will not be allowed on site
- Householders will be permitted to make one visit per day
- We will only be accepting bagged general waste. You will not be permitted to use any of the other skips/bells on site
- You will be able to dispose of a MAXIMUM OF 6 BAGS per day
- You will not be permitted to queue on the road – if you arrive at the site and there is no room to queue off-road, you must leave and return at another time
- Site Attendants will not be permitted to assist in lifting or carrying of bags
- Please stay in your car until you have been allocated a bay to unload your bags
- Only one person per vehicle may exit the car to dispose of bags
If you have glass, paper, cardboard, cans or textiles, please take these to your nearest Recycling Point, or continue to store for phase 2 of opening.
If you have garden, inert or bulky goods, please continue to store for phase 2 of opening.
Normal opening hours and days apply. Please visit our Recycling Centre pages for opening hours/days.
If you are a commercial customer, please visit our trade waste news page for information on waste and recycling disposal.
If you are vulnerable or shielding and have no support to assist you in getting to a Recycling Centre, visit our Special Uplifts for Bulky Waste pages for information on kerbside Special Collections.