Perth and Kinross Council is keen to support rural businesses with property provision. Currently there is a fund available until March 2018 to meet the costs of professional fees incurred in the preparation of feasibility work for property projects with the potential to provide space for business growth within rural Perthshire.
The fund could help your business or project to bring a building into productive use, or to assist expansion plans:
Eligibility Criteria – The property must:
- Be located within Perth and Kinross Council geographical boundary
- Have the potential to be used for business and employment/economic
- Be within the control of the applicant either by way of ownership or long leasehold.
Fees relating to the following professional services can include:
- Architects design drawings
- Quantity Surveyor’s cost estimates
- Structural engineer’s report
- Chartered surveyor’s advice or development appraisal
The maximum contribution towards fees will be £5,000 for individual projects (including any VAT claimed)
The award of grant is entirely at the discretion of PKC and instructions to consultants to proceed should not be given until PKC has confirmed the details of grant offered in writing.
For further information and application forms, please click here.